LOUISIANA ASSESSORS’ ASSOCIATION
1. What Personal Information Do We Collect?
• Information You Provide. We receive and store information you enter. For example, when you supply information such as your address, phone number or credit card. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, processing your payment request, and communicating with you. We do not share or sell your personally identifiable information to others, e.g. marketing firms or other companies.
2. How Do We Use Your Information?
• Customized Shopping. We use your information to better serve you by providing a customized shopping experience.
• Agents. We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include sending e-mail and processing credit card payments. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
• Law Enforcement. If we receive a lawful court order to release account or other personal information then we will comply with the law. We will also release information when necessary to protect the life, safety or property of others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
3. How Do We Protect the Security of Your Information?
• We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input. We use encryption to protect your information contained in our customer list.
• We use a firewall to protect against unlawful intrusion.
• We limit access to your information on a “need to know” basis.
• We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
• It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
• No system can guarantee absolute security, just as the finest lock can not guarantee physical security. However, we take every reasonable precaution to assure that your data is secure.
• We do not sell products or services to children. If you are under 18, you may use this site only with involvement of a parent or guardian.
5. Contact Us